CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Tired XD

Phew..
Woke up around 5..
to send my sis for her school..
wore my boxer wif one sleepless shirt..
freaking cold..
grrr..
later..
tot to continue my beautiful sleep..
but reli cant..
around 7.30 am
got the idea to round the reservoir..
pfff..
started @ 7.45 am
and reach my house @ 9am..
actually.. i was just listening to my mp3..
and walking all the way.. XD
watchin every1 running .. jogging.
paiseh :S i walking..
quite tired..
on the way back.. bought the " times" paper
guess wad..
1st day of New year..
1 singapore dead and 2 injured
at a bar at thailand.
then came to malaysian news..
26 were caught
at a hotel having
sex party.. 6 of them positive on drugs..
hey c'mon am i a reporter..
actually i have nothing to blog these few days ..
just trying to pick up sumthin..
NEway.. going back to Seremban tomolo (3rd )
if i had the chance will blog tomolo..
Cya..

0 comments: