CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

thx Naton..

haha.. it was friday.. bus driver did not reli mention where to wait fer him..
swtness ~
so decided not to wait for him and follow Naton back to his house..
and get this opportunity to blog !!!
phew.. Happy !
hmm.. i was starting to like my A-maths and modern Maths..
it was totally cool..
yeah !
as for Naton he will say its easy..
and when come to work time haha.. some time he confuses himself..
Besides... Mrs Shan gave a wonderful literature revision for weekend homework..
Sigh ~ but gotta to do..
seriously i did not do more than 2 poems..
how can i possibly finish up?
siao wei..
lol.. since school start i use this "Siao" word freaking often..
just to avoid using "Fcuk" which prohibited from school..
hmm... its 1 week ago and our Physics teacher did not start off with anything..
collecting fees.. and details of student
zzz.. coming to Bio.. started only today for 1 lesson ..
damn !!wif all the cant keep quiet de student.
reli difficult to study..
Naton was like.. oh too emotional..
some how.. he just accept the facts..
erm besides that "lucy" saw her today while going to Physics lab..
i stared at her with my glaring eyes.. arh.. lucky she did'nt see towards me..
forget her.. i will see her after my O lvl..
bought Galaxy.. Phew i tot world oni have its crisis..
Magaizine oso has it own "Crisis" siao.. last time i bought January 2008 got 80++ poster
and now drop 40 only..
lol?
hmm Naton's mum fried KuewTiao for me..
look kinda delicious haha..
hey.. dun under estimate wad o.. got prawn de leh..
but i dont eat prawn.. how sad.. T.T"
oh.. Qing qing mei.. hows your CD and DVD sale?
bo ppl buy? hmmm.. i will try to help promote..
but since it only in Singapore kinda hard..
and on top of it i hardly get the chance to get my self bz wif the comp and internet.. !!!!
hmmm Chinses New Year soon.. Evryone rdy?
I was blured when Joe Vin invited me to his house..
and its like the hell of the 1st time.. lol?
i guess maybe im a little change ever since i was in my secondary..
k la.. Ciao 1st.. Thx alot Naton !!!
haha.. muaks to my fren fren !!
tata ~

1 comments:

joevin said...

Yeah, you've changed, that's why I invite you... I know you wont ruin the party :D