CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Im back !!

Yo.. guys..
hmm i think the last i updated my blog is on last Friday..
izzit? Yeah in Naton house..
cant forgot his mum's Kuew Tiao..haha !!
hmm.. Saturday as usual ..
went to Naton's house for church at 2 sumthin..
hmm.. saw lois.. she hi-ed wif me..
lol? it was song time.. everybody lets sing !! all move infront..
saw Naton so brave went infront i followed him..
like dog right?
gosh !!
lol? pff wif it..
NEway erm Kath came towards me and ask me..
whether i want to receive Jesus anot..
with a quick think i reply her wif a YES word..
and she ask me again.. had a minor thinking. and i still havent change my YES word..
Danny did the prayer for me..
Kath gave me the Book of Mark..
and she ask me whether im free tomolo anot..
for da main service.. i said YES i am..
after church.. we went DOTA !!!
wiee.. long time no play.. noob me still da same XD..
Team 1 : Danny, Julien, Jeremy, Me
Team 2 : Derek, Naton, Kenneth, Harry (ATM) ^^
Paiseh ~ play 3 round 3 round lose..
sien ~ haha but enjoyed..
next day.. went to Naton's hse at 8.30..
woke him up.. phew early morning wake up do A-maths..
respect bro..
Kenneth fetch me and Naton to church he was like a quarter late..
Naton said its usual.. lol?
went to church..
went up loo.. grab a sit and sit.. but not even 1 minute.
stand for singing..
air-con was freazing !!
Pastor Chris.. ask do we have a new one joined us..?
lol.. did he sence me? or did God told him..
no idea.. i stand up.. and everyone was shaking hand wif me wif "welcome" word..
wow.. interesting.. XD
It was about "Faith" that day..
hmm quite intereting..
nothing much on Monday..
normal..
Siao la my school.. not even a month change time table again..
zzz..
k la tired writing.. see you guys next time..
Muaakss !!!
³

0 comments: