CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Leavin'

huhu..
slept around 4.30 in da morning..
set alarm at 6.30 >.<
how could i possibly get up..
so woke up around 8 and freshen my self up..
and change into a shorts and a white tee..
guess wad... i went jogging XD
feeling rather bored..
hmm.. ytd took me an hour to walk finish the whole reservoir..
and today it took me less than 35 minits to jog finish the whole reservoir..
XD jor 2 round cannot adie.. paiseh>.<" body system got problem de
haizz cacated..
hmm
finish bout 9.50..
went back home change clothes
went to Sim Lim Square..
to find wad Naton wants..
"pixel shader 3.0" wif "super cheap" price :S
seriously.. i walked almost 1 and half hour..
all the price was 180 and above..
cheapest was 170..
sorry Naton.. really out of my budget..
hmm NEway will be exiting singapore around 1pm..
so.. see u guys back in malaysia..
will be missing my Qing qing mei
oh.. how sad ~
dun worry.. CNY sure come ur house XD
if i had the chance..
hmm.. btw malaysia government is kinda lazy?
Sg school started at 2nd.. right after the New Year..
Malaysia school starting at 5th..
haizz paiseh >.< 1 word "Malaysia boleh ma"
zzzz
I wonder when can i meet my fated girll
if she is viewing i guess she noe hu is me..
i always call her "fated girl"
Anyway, my last word..
Happy New Year to everyone..
and Happy Schooling..
Gambateh everyone.. !!

0 comments: