CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm back .. o.O"

so wad?
hu u think u r?
u very big?
lol.. i nvr think of that..
I'm just wondering how am i gonna face all the ppl in school
especially.. teachers, friends, and "Lucy"
Sighs~
Hu will like Lucy in St.Pauls Institution..
Everyone will be cursing her..
talking bad bout her..
hahaha ~
but.. in her mind, im listed black name adie..
so she will be pointing at me foreva ~
sien..
came back ytd bout 6.45pm
walk back to my hse..
save cab $$ >"<
straight took my dinner..
freaking hungry...
then wash my self .
da water is freaking slow.. ~
sien how to bath o?
Sighs~
around 9pm..
eat " Siew Pao "
haha delicious..
was my aunt bought in Penang..
Nyam Nyam ~
and later watch Super Trio..
nothing funny.. but i dunno y did i laugh so loud.
maybe the air in seremban brought Tijen back?
Hu noes o.O"
hmm. then wad?
watch DVD "women from mars"
Chinese title "当男人变女人"
it was a funny one.. but its kinda old movie..
after that movie..
NExt movie pls..
hahaha "A Cinderella Story"
nice love story..
Perfect !!
Slept around 2 am..
fix my 2 loudspeaker just beside my ear attached wif my Mobile..
then i woke up this morning..
off adie?
lol wad happen?
power socket came out.. >.<"
slept again..
sighs~
guess wad..
my 4 yr old cousin wanna watch "Tom and jerry"
Damn ~
woke up fixed for her da power socket and all those DVD cable..
>"<
Mafan.. but she is a cue little girl..
among all my little cousin.. i dote on her da most..
uncle gotta fetch my gradpa at 1pm..
and i told him that i wanna have a hair cut..
haha.. thx to him giving me a ride..
I writing to much?
yala i noe..
bcos the next i will be writing on the next weekend..
haha..Qing Qing miss you o.. XD
Hmmm.. still wondering Shereen how she look at me?
ermm.. i mean how she think bout me..
haha.. she's a smart and funny girl to me..
hu noes how she think of me?
arh.. forget the craps..
guys.. ciao 1st lo..
tata~

0 comments: