CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

o.O"

lol..
it came out exactly on the 9th Dec
as one of the gal told..
and it was wad i predicted..
that the gal was gonna fail her test..
and goes same to me..
Screwed up !
haizz wad can i do next? wasted almost a years my form 4 in malaysia
going to form 5 next year which i dunno i can catch up wad the teacher is teaching
most probarly gonna study in JB.. shit !
with all the gangsters.. mat rempet >"<
haiyo.. mafan !!
I really dunno wad my future gonna be..
my education life?
my working life?
my personal life?
.... D@mn !
as i told to Jas..
my family member will like emo-ing wif me..
it really happens..
and i hardly can use the comp lately
NEway decided to continue wif my form 5
then will see towards my result..
if it is good.. then might go on for diploma..
singapore minimum education lvl required will be the diploma.. and its the minimum..
Can i do it?
Can I ?
Worried..
Hyper Tension !!
Education prob..
parents prob..
personal life prob..
frens prob..
siblings prob..
Wad else?
wad gonna be next ?
Wad if my O level result sucks?
wad if i screwed my form 5?
and i'm gonna be shamefull when frens ask me bout result..
especially the closest to me..
Do i have the face to see them? approach to them?
can i open my mouth?
....
can i give up my life?
which is the stupidest thing to do ...
im totally out of my mind..
God i ask the route to be brighter..
but u just shut it off..
why?

0 comments: