CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Decision time !

Spoke wif my dad !
He told me.. "Serve you, dont regret now. As a father i still need to support u till form 5 in JB"
i was speechless 0.O"
i told him "can i go back to S'ban to study"
he said " for? mixing around wif bad influence? and flop ur Final year?"
i was speechless again
actually i do really hope to go back to S'ban to study
i told him " i give u my promise by going back to S'ban to study and ban myself from gaming"
he said nothing.
he went into the room with my mum to discuss
came out he said "alright since u made a promise, i hope that u wont break it. Besides this the fnal year for you. u dont have any fren in JB. So i hope u will keep your word"
i was like speechless again(happy)
i said " Thank you. i made my promise, and i will keep it.


From December 31th 11.59pm
i guess i will be turning into a new leaf !
All da best Tijen

0 comments: