CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

2nd MISERABLE day

arh !!
today is the second day..
and i was like.. pppf !!
cant even write out wad is it my mind..
trying to just throw my whole brain into the computer !!
o.O"
i mail some of my frens hu taken the same test wif me..
some said... 9th Dec
some said it was on the 6th Dec..
so it was like not even lol..
all of my frens hu take sponsorship by a company all passed >.<"
arhhh !!!
that was freaking me out when i got their mail !!
erk.. smilarly there was a reply from someone (which i dunno hu was it)
replies saying she also havent get any reply from the MOE
but I'm thinking that she also failed her test >"<
decided too call them if i nvr get my result tomolo..
and will be just the man will gonna face all the consequences from family..
haizzz.. i guess it wont be easy..
swtness ~ but somehow will try my best !
God i still cant see u shiny way !! Pls show me !
Thanks

0 comments: