CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How shud i... ?

erm..
its like
aiyo how to say a?
going back to seremban to study
was a gud new fer me..
but when i think more deep in to it
how shud i think bout it?
gud?
bad?
or shud i appreciate it?
arh ..~
gud one will be - i will be studying wif my frens again
naton ur wishes has come true as u pray for me to come back o.O
bad one will be.. there will not be computering for me .. haizz
i told some of my frens.. most of them says the 1st word that my parents dont let me use it
but turn back.. its like only me gonna stay in seremban while my family will be in singapore
recently.. thought reli deeply..
shud i appreciate it? and do my very best fer it?
totaly out of my mind..
wad am i thinking recently
arh.. after back to seremban.. i cant sms Jas often..
will it be sad?
or will it ruined something between us?
arh !! i guess my Jas will understand..
how am i gonna face my fren in future?
as i confidently say i will be studying in Singapore next yr..
reli dissapointed at my self..
wad can i di now?
wad if i reli flop my final?
Gawd !!
NEway wil finish my christmas & new year first..
Merry Christmas to
~Jas
~Ntn
~Penny
~Julia
~QiuQing
~Adalia
~Catherine
~Steph
~JCG's member
~My family

HOHOHO~

0 comments: