CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Getting out of bloggin ~

Guys and Girls of course. ~
it's been a long long time for me not writtin on my blog ~
well it's my O lvl, dont have much time to blog. study study study !!
going crazy and mad !
miss u all out there ~ and on top of it . guess what? im finishing my SPM on the 8th December !! cant wait ~! for everything ~ driving license. friends, party, what else? ?? wieee ~
and and and one more thing ! i cant just stop thinking of my working life !!
why is it? because i love to work.. and i dont understand why ppl say studying is better than working?? any reason?
lol ! their out of their mind ~

Secondly !
im gonna quit bloggin !
why? erm dunno but the photo uploading sucks ! super slow !
anyway if u guys or girls are tagging me or keeping a track on me ~
follow me up @ twitter
here's my link .................................... http://twitter.com/T3Jen
aight ~ catch me there ! see ya and take care !
Life is simple. You make choices and you dont turn back !

0 comments: