CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

5 Casimir Memories !!

howdy !
yaya i noe 3 more weeks to trial and wth am i doing here? rite?
its just like i dont have the feeling study.. bored of studies.. sien ~
wad else can i do? can this 5 months just go once i wink my eyes.. zzz cant.. i know that too
.. lame la Tijen u ~ embarrassing this blog oni...

got some picture of my class.. perfect man... ~ most of it are in my facebook...
will just bring up some here... well hope u enjoy it ~!
cheer up =)



Joe Vin explain wad u're doin? =.=!!

Quah acting cool??
me and xiao foon
me and eva
Quah, wong siong, chris malau, chong, zhi cong
me and mei wen
whole class XD

lol pavi? gay? homo?
joe vin's mouth describing something is happening at the back

Erik and Me

0 comments: