CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

"Emo-istically"

Emo-ed wif my dad..
storty begins like this..
he told me to go to Singapore to move out to JB
actually it was on the Friday afternoob which means after school..
then i called him and told him that i bought the ticket..
he shouted at me why cant u just skipped one day and go to Singapore earlier..
so i took the ticket and change and it cost me 13 bucks...
so i skipped school on Friday and went to SIngapore on Thursday after school.
went there.. at nite started moving out from Singapore to our new Condo in JB
until Sunday.. he was supposed to buy me the return ticket to S'ban
then he said nvm go back on monday..
so i say ok then..
then the next day.. which is Monday .. i asked him whether has he bought the ticket for me
he repeated the same thing..
nvm and go back on tuesday.. i was like.. WT..
fine i said..
then today which is tuesday.. he told me to go back tomolo.. and crap i dont noe how many tomolo he have..
till now im superb confuse..
wad can i do?
follow him? arguewif him? emo wif him?
What should i do.. ??????
Btw missed my fren in S'ban and the worst thinggy is..
Kath told me that last saturday church have separate classes.. which means separate class for boys and glass..
arh.. missed it..swt ~
NEway.. Ciao !
MY like would SUCK without you !!!

0 comments: