CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weird thing about life.. !

yeuuu know wad guys?
this world actually given us a good chance to learn things..
but i still cant understand y some other ppl wanna committ suicide..
for example.. "i wanna bang on the wall" or "i wan to jump into the sea"
haizz come guys or gals.. pls appreciate ur life..
If there's a prob.. menas there's a solution..
can ask me for guide XD
will try my best to solve it..
NEway i have learn a very good lesson for my self during last night..
will not forget it..
and for teenagers betweem 14 ~ 17.. studies come first..
remember.. STUDY COMES 1st !!!
try not to be too narrow minded..
NEway approach me if there's any prob..
i will try my best to solve for you guys..
my msn - tijen_5211@hotmail.com
Gambateh !

0 comments: